Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where did the beauty go?



Recently my school participated in a no make-up day, where females came to school all natural, no eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara eyeliner etc. I was so amazed at how some of these young girls cake on so much make-up on a daily basis. It was like we saw all the real people behind the fake masks. I'm not innocent i do wear make up but i try not to do too much on the regular i want to feel as though I am beautiful even when I am without make-up.
I just found these pictures of all these celebrities without make up on and i know if many people saw these photos they would say what the ----. It's said that these women are only seen as beautiful with make up on, it's as if true beauty no longer exists. The people that we want to look like don't even look like them selves. Ladies embrace your true beauty because if you don't then nobody else will.

For more celeb pics click on the jump.






No comments:

Post a Comment